Friday, September 3, 2010

In Which I Finally Finish a Project.

So, the week of wearing pants? Well, I did it, but I didn't enjoy it. Haha. So I didn't actually take a single picture of any of the outfits, but whatever.... they weren't exciting anyway. I really  have nothing against a good pair of jeans, and I actually love my new ones from Gap, but wearing pants every day is just so not for me.

ANYWAYS. I am taking my senior pictures today, and I get three outfits, so I'm wearing someting I made in each one. I have been planning on the newest skirt I was working on, but of course procrastinated on actually finishing it, because  in those spare moments when I'm at my house (and not sleeping) all I want to do is watch TV or talk on the phone or something. So, this morning when I woke up, the skirt was only about half finished. I woke up at 8:30, and finished it by 11:00! The best way for me to finish a project is definately to give me a time limit, haha. Otherwise I never get anything accomplished.


This picture kinda sucks, but whatever. More and better pics to come later; anyways, I'm glad it's done, and it fits, and looks good. And I got it done perfectly in time! Wish me luck on those senior pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment