Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Today was actually a good day, except for the fact that there were a couple of torrential rainstorms this morning which I wasn't expecting. Forgot my beautiful rain jacket, too...  Yesterday was a senior skip day, so I skipped. What I DIDN'T know was that seniors in AP classes have this unspoken rule that you don't skip. So, I missed alot of important stuff that I wasn't really expecting to be a problem. Umm, last time I do that. Although I had a really great day home from school: I made a bunch of progress on a dress muslin, knitted some, watched Dangerous Liasons, and basically chilled for the first day in a few weeks.
(Target Dress, F21 Lace Top, Target Cardi and Shoes, Thrifted Belt)

Felt like wearing frills today, I'm in love with this dress and top combination. Umm.. I'm horrible about thinking things up to say for outfits. This is what I wore, it was comfortable, and I felt happy and twirly and girly and nice all day. Please excuse the bizarre face in the above photo,  I don't know why my face does what it does sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment