Thursday, July 15, 2010

Smacking Alligators

Tonight was really great. Work sucked because NO ONE was tipping, so I doubt I even made minimum wage- but afterwards I hung out with one of my best friends, Aimee. She's having some guy troubles right now and really needed to get away from it.

We went to Shades of Brown, which is this really amazing, quiet hipster-type coffee shop. It's expensive but the coffee's so much better quality than, say, your average Starbucks- plus, the mugs are pretty. It's filled with all of this antique furniture and hippies, and I just kind of want to take all of it home with me.







Then we went and played arcade games, which is a great stress reliever, trust me.











Pretty colorful prizes; this was the cheap stuff. What I really wanted was a life-sized stuffed panther... too bad that takes about 2,000 tickets. We only had 26 at our disposal, from our success at smacking alligators.

We used it to buy army men.

Today's outfit- was I overdressed? Yes. But when I get off work, all I want to do is feel nice again, instead of sweaty and covered in various soft drinks. The best way is to put on pretty clothes and do my hair.

(Dress: bought in Venice, Cardigan: Charlotte Russe, Belt: thifted, Shoes: Target, Necklace: F21, Bag: Vintage)

No comments:

Post a Comment